Yep, that's right!
AI for Industry (AI4I)
- I am a beginner with no background knowledge of AI. I do not have any Python skills or programming/coding skills. Is AI4I suitable for me?
- Will I still have access to Datacamp upon completion of AI4I?
- I am currently working. May I know what is the commitment expected for AI4I?
- Will I get a certificate at the end of the AI4I programme?
- Who is AI4I for and what are the outcomes upon completion?
- Do I have to give up my current job to join AI4I?
- What are the pre-requisites for AI4I?
- What if I decide to drop out of AI4I?
- I have completed the previous version of Literacy in AI, do I need to do the new version?
- I'm in the process of learning my Literacy in AI, what should I do?
- How do I access the old version during the transition period?
- What is the criteria for successful completion of the AI4I programme?
- My AI4I programme period was extended and I purchased an additional DataCamp Premium Plan Access Code to continue my learning. Where can I locate the Access Code? (for learners from AI4I Batch 5 & May 2020 ONLY)
- What if I cannot finish the previous version of the course by the end of the transition period?
- Will I get a new badge or certificate if I complete the new Literacy in AI?
- I have not completed the old version but I would like to move on to the new version now, What should I do?