Yep, that's right!
AI Apprenticeship Programme (AIAP)
- What type of candidates are we looking for in AIAP?
- What are the fees I have to pay for AIAP?
- What is the training outcome of AIAP?
- What are the AI jobs and roles I can consider after completing AIAP?
- Will I get a certificate upon completion of AIAP?
- Do I have to resign from my current job to join the AIAP?
- How are projects assigned to AIAP apprentices?
- What will be covered in the AIAP?
- What does the AIAP technical assessment consist of?
- What AI tools and frameworks would the AIAP apprentices know?
- Why do I need to have 2 guarantors when I accept the AIAP admission offer?
- Will I get a job after the AIAP?
- What if I decided to drop out of AIAP?
- What are the laptop requirements for AIAP?
- How is the monthly training allowance determined?
- How can I prepare for the AIAP programme?
- What is the stipend value?
- What is the difference between the AI Apprenticeship Programme (AIAP) and AI Data Apprenticeship Programme (AIDP)?
- What happens after I have applied for the AIAP?
- When can I apply for AIAP?
- What is the difference between the 9 and 12 months of AIAP apprenticeship period?