Yep, that's right!
AISG PhD Fellowship Programme
- How do I submit my application for the AISG PhD Fellowship Programme?
- What is the standard procedure for the PhD Fellowship application? Should we wait till we get accepted into a Singapore-based university for PhD before applying for the AISG Fellowship programme?
- Do I need to look for a potential supervisor before applying to Autonomous Universities PhD Programme / AISG PhD Fellowship Programme?
- Will AISG PhD Fellowship Programme support part-time PhD applicants? Can AISG PhD Fellowship Programme be done on a part-time basis (i.e. work and research)?
- Does AI SG PhD Fellowship Programme open to international students?
- Do I need to get the recommendation for AISG PhD Fellowship Programme from a professor?
- If my PhD programme college/faculty is not part of the list under the eligibility criteria, can I still put up a request with the autonomous university to consider for AISG PhD Fellowship Programme when I send in my application?
- Will there be interviews conducted before the award of AISG PhD Fellowship?
- Are there deliverables expected from the AISG PhD Fellowship Programme?
- Will the “four publications” be pro-rated for transferred/existing PhD students according to AISG’s funding support years?
- Would there be a service bond to the AISG PhD Fellowship Programme?
- If I have not taken/received my PhD qualification examination, do I need to fulfil this criterion to qualify as transferred/existing PhD candidate?
- I have applied to two local autonomous universities PhD programmes. If I am being shortlisted by these two local universities, will I have two different AISG portal application IDs in the application portal?
- I am unable to locate the conference and journal lists, “Top 10% NRF Approved List” or “Clarivate’s Science and Technology” as mentioned in the AI Singapore guidelines. Where can I find the lists?
- What if the previous scholarship has a bond requirement? Can I still join the programme without deferring the bond service?
- Will I, as an international student, be able to deter the service obligations for 1-2 years for overseas postdoctoral studies?
- If I already have three-year service obligation from my previous scholarship(s), will I need to do a total of five years’ service obligation?
- During the award period, am I allowed to take up overseas industrial internship or any remunerated employment?