We as members, contributors, and group organizers pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of race, language, religion and nationality.
We pledge to act and interact in constructive ways that contribute to a vibrant and growing community for the AI ecosystem in Singapore and beyond.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from the experience
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community
Examples of unacceptable behaviour include:
- Sharing content irrelevant to the AI ecosystem
- Sharing a false or misleading statement which a reasonable person would consider to be a representation of fact
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal, racial, political or religious attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission (i.e. doxxing)
- Sharing of links that contain potential malware
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a public setting
This Code of Conduct applies within all spaces in the AI Singapore Community. The site admins have the right to remove content that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct. They can also suspend repeat offenders.
Members can report instances of violation of this Code of Conduct using the on-site “Report” feature.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 2.0, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/2/0/code_of_conduct.html.